Monday, July 28, 2008

Scenes from a ballgame...in pictures.

So the Cubs sucked on Saturday. Very frustrating. So, I found something else to amuse myself with. Turns out, almost my entire row and the row behind me were entertained with the same thing. This one dude's hair. At first, I thought of a slightly modified Flock of Seagulls 'do. He didn't really have the vertical aspect of FoS, though. The sides, instead of straight up, were slicked down with copious amounts of, uh, something greasy, shiny, sticky looking. I was trying hard not to get a visual from There's Something About Mary. The top portion was combed completely forward and came to a point in the middle of his forehead. The back was sort of left to it's own devices which resulted in a duck butt flappie thing of sorts sticking straight out of his crown where it was apparently rebuking the efforts to be brushed forward. The pictures aren't great 'cause I took them, slyly, with my cell phone.



My husband compared notes with the family sitting next to us and they came up with a likeness that had me nearly shoot beer outta my nose from laughing so hard...the villain, Syndrome, from The Incredibles.

The kicker, he and his buddies were making fun of this guy's hair...at least this guy had CLEAN hair.

And from the fashion tarded files...do NOT wear socks with the crocs outside of the house.

Some would say, don't wear crocs outside of the house period. But, that's another topic, another day.

4 comments:

Robin said...

The first picture made me think, "modified Flock of Seagulls" before I even read anything. LMAO!

When we have a Red Sox game on with our local commentators, and it's a blowout in either a good or bad way, they get bored and start commenting on the hair/clothes/etc. of people in the crowd. It's highly entertaining!

Ang said...

OMG LMFFAO.

If it helps any The Brewers sucked ass last night , well at least Rickie Weeks did!

Al's CL Reviews said...

I'm laughing too hard to say anything.

Delane said...

O.M.G!!!!!!!!!!

I'd say they had to be tourists, but flock of seagulls guy looks remotely like someone I went to High School with.