Sunday, October 5, 2008

Just as I was about to off myself...

The Colts pulled it out.

Seriously, people, I was just about ready to scale the Hancock and then fling myself off the top and onto some unsuspecting diva leaving Louis Vuitton on her way to American Girl to purchase overpriced doll crap for her princess daughter. Not that my princess daughter doesn't have a shitload of that overprice crap (thanks MIL!) But, I don't carry Louis.

I'm back on the wagon, "for reals", now. Went back to a meeting with a friend from our club. She said she was envious of the success that I've had and wanted to experience that. I think she must be blind 'cause I'm portly now. But, okay. So, I'm buckling down, again. Hopefully, for the last time. I'm tired of the yo-yoing thing. I'm in a good place now, too, so that helps. Promise me, that if I do it this time, you people won't let me turn into a psycho WW know it all, okay?

So, those of you that know me, know that I am also the Tipsy Chef. I'm really thinking about shutting down the website. I don't think it is worth the cash, honestly, as I get nada back. Based on some stuff I've seen others do, I'm thinking about moving it to a blog. Any thoughts on that?

The plantar fascitis is staring to let up some. So, hopefully, I'll be able to get back to the running. I can walk, most of the time now, without too much pain. So, hopefully, this was my flair up and it will subside for sometime. ~crossing fingers~

Given my late night last night watching my beloved Cubs suck butt, I think I shall head to bed in a few.

2 comments:

Charlotte said...

You crack me up...

I definitely think you should put your recipes in a blog....

Al's CL Reviews said...

I agree about your recipes...
:)

And of you become as OCD as I am about points, I'll start talking about you which will prompt my DH to come and off you for spurring me on!