Saturday, August 30, 2008

Where the hell has summer gone?

I can't believe it is over. Labor Day weekend. Yikes. It seems like it just started. Oh well.

I've been MIA pretty much due to end of summer flurry of activities. Did the Dells. Been to numerous ballgames, though have not see the Flock of Seagulls guy again. Bummer. *snort* We've been busy with back to school activites...ice cream social, meet and greet with the teachers, orientation, etc. It's crazy. And, on Tuesday, my daughter will don her Catholic School girl uniform and start kindergarten. Wednesday, my baby boy starts preK. Ay yi yi.

As for me, I'm back to tennis. My left knee is NOT cooperating and the plantar fascitis in my right foot has flared up again. This has made running completely impossible and tennis very painful. I hope to get back to the miles in the next week or so, assuming the knee goes back to normal.

eh, that's all I gots.

No comments: